The right tool for your business.
Allow users to communicate free from their desktop using cordless handsets. The DP750 pairs with up to five DP720, DP722 or DP730 phones creating a powerful, reliable mobile network solution.
- Up to 10 extensions supported
- Supports up to 5 cordless handsets (DP720, DP722 or DP730)
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables one cable to power your Base Station
- Locate your lost cordless handsets by pressing the Page button on the rear of the Base Station
- Encrypted connectivity ensures the privacy and security of your calls
- Long range wireless DECT goes much further than WiFi, enabling you to go hundreds of feet with perfect call quality
- The low power DECT protocol enables longer battery life on the cordless handsets with tens of hours of talk time and standby lasting weeks
The DP750 is a powerful DECT base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720, DP722 or DP730 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility. This base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720 DP722 or DP730 handsets, the DP750 offers a powerful DECT base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless handset solution