The right tool for your business.
Featuring Bluetooth, 8 Multipurpose keys, a color screen and two gigabit networking ports, the GXP2135 is packed full of features at an excellent price
- The handset and speakerphone support HD audio
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you use your headset, earbuds or even pair a smartphone(Also supports Wired Headset)
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables one cable to both power and connect your phone
- New Voicemails - indicator light on the upper right corner when a message is unread
- Sort call history by Recent, All Calls, Missed, Inbound, Outbound, Internal or Transferred
- Ability to record locally to a USB Flash Drive
- Upload your own custom background and screensaver
- 32 multipurpose status keys (8 line keys across 4 pages) enable you to see your team’s status at a glance and talk with them easily
- Optional extension modules offer 40 multipurpose status keys per module (20 onscreen, 2 pages per module), for up to 160 extra keys total across four GXP2200EXT modules
- Encrypted calling and provisioning to protect your data
The GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade phone that features up to 8 line keys using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and also offering full HD audio, making it ideal for busy workers. With 32 multipurpose on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient, integrated Power over Ethernet for a single cable solution to provide power and data and built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets, this enterprise ready phone supports the technology you need and fast gigabit connection speeds with its dual gigabit network ports, enabling you to reuse existing network cabling while upgrading to this phone.