The right tool for your business.
High-end Handset with a large, easy to navigate screen and longer battery life. Needs DP750/DP752 Basestation
- This handset and its speakerphone support wide-band & HD audio
- Includes a Belt Clip to free up your pocket space while keeping the phone close at hand
- Sort call history by Recent, All Calls, Missed, Inbound, Outbound, Internal or Transferred calls
- Up to 2 extensions supported (also known as SIP accounts)
- Encrypted connectivity ensures the privacy and security of your calls
- New Voicemails - indicator light on the upper right corner when a message is unread
- Wired earbuds and headsets Supported
- Long range wireless DECT goes much further than WiFi, enabling you to go hundreds of feet with perfect call quality
- Battery life that can go the distance, with tens of hours of talk time and standby lasting weeks
- Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 or DP752 DECT base station
The DP730 is a DECT cordless phone that allows users to mobilize their phones throughout any business, warehouse, retail store or residential environment. Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 or DP752 DECT basestation, it delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP730 handsets are supported on each base station while each DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with a DP752) and 50 meters indoors with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time. Touting a suite of robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 2.4 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more, this phone can deliver for you! When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP730 is a high-end handset that offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.